What We Look For
- Work Ethic
- Self Motivated
- Competitive Nature
Freight Agent / Broker Summit Logistics Group LLC Base pay + Commission
$100,000.00 PLUS! Possible
Summit Logistics Group LLC is looking for experienced Freight Agents and Brokers that are willing to be TEAM LEADERS!
Please DO NOT APPLY if you have zero experience in the Freight Industry.
WHY JOIN SLG?
- Excellent commission compensation plan. We offer Base pay and Commission.
- Everyone is paid weekly, settlements to agents via direct deposit with no fees
- Your customers are YOUR customers. SLG is only interested in helping the bussiness grow.
- Industry leading, user-friendly freight broker software. We are huge fans of DAT and ITS Load board and believe it’s the best for “DOING IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME”.
- Excellent credit history. It’s simple, WE do what we say we’ll do.
- Carrier Quickpay program
- Unlimited growth potential for SLG Agent/Broker Partners
- Fast shipper credit approval
- Fast carrier approval and set-up
- Free auto posting to the major load boards directly from our software
- Experienced, Caring and Dedicated support to help YOU make more money
- All company leads are distributed equally
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Wilmington, NC 28403
Required education: Associate
Cold Calling: 1 year
Freight Broker: 1 year
Dispatcher: 1 year
CDL Driver: 1 year
By recognizing life isn’t between the lines on the highway, it’s what you leave at home; we can better understand our driver’s needs. We want our drivers to have the best of both worlds, so we ensure that they have time at home with their families while still making a living on the road. We do this by using direct customers out and back loads, dedicated lanes and assigned equipment. You will be dispatched by a team that makes sure you have a say in what you do.
We work together through training, safety, and continued education to create a driver environment that is revolutionary in our industry. Our drivers and dispatchers work together to achieve the best service, which is why SLG is the only company our customers call.
Summit Logistics group uses brand new equipment serviced by Ryder. We are headquartered in Wilmington, NC.
Minimum Driver Requirements
- Must be 21 or older
- Class A CDL
- 1 Year of OTR or Regional experience in last 3 years
- No preventable fatalities
- No more than 1 major + 2 minor accidents in last 3 years
- No reckless driving in last 3 years
SLG DRIVERS CARRY US ™ Compensation and Benefits Package
- $10,000 Sign-On Bonus (paid in 4 quarterly installments)
- 70% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance for you and your immediate family
- Life Insurance Package
- Retirement Benefits with Annual Performance-Based Company Contributions
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Layover Pay
- 34 Hour Restart (paid hotel room 1st night)
- Detention Pay
- End Of Year Performance Bonuses in Unlimited Dollar Amount
National Account Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
Generates revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending new opportunities and services.
Help Lead the growth of Summit Logistics Group
This position requires a self-driven, relentless personality, that can sell in a mature market. Must have 10 years of national account sales experience in the transportation industry. Verifiable connections in fortune 1000 companies who may provide direction for their companies logistics, initiate contracts for services, and or control the supply chain of both inbound and outbound truck transportation.
Account Sales Representative Job Duties
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; analyzing account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts and or rate agreements.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new concepts and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new concepts and services by evaluating current industry trends, and identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results on a timely basis.
Summit Logistics Group is a freight brokerage company located in Wilmington, North Carolina. We have been in business for two years. Our transportation software is privately created by Trans Telligence, and some of the best in our industry. We are well financed, and have the resources to back our expansion into the asset side of truck transportation as the opportunity presents itself. Currently 900 carriers have used our services, and know that we are a hands on, honest, and knowledgeable operating staff that satisfies both the needs of our customers and carriers that work for us.
Compensation to be discussed.